Device connecting the means of 50mm web lashing or the tensioning device
with the lashing point of the vehicle or the attachment point of the
- Floor Deck Fitting type 3803
- Maximum load is 2000daN for usage in EN 12640:2020 certified vehicle
There shall be no sharp edges or burrs which may come into contact with
textile webbings or the operator's hands. There is no specific
requirement for corrosion resistance, however, if such a requirement
forms part of a contract, the test method used shall be the Naturel Salt
Spray Test NSS as specified in ISO 9227.
This product is according EN 12195-2:
- End fittings shall not present any sharp corners, edges and burrs and
shall be so designed that no crushing and shearing points arise.
- End fittings of LC: > 5 kN shall be marked with the manufacturer's or
supplier's name or symbol.
- The value of LC shall be marked on parts with LC > 5 kN in kN, on
parts with LC < 5 kN in daN.