The Loadlok anti-theft system is made up of four components that
together form a system to secure load restraint equipment into the
vehicle. This flexible system allows the driver to have complete control
over the placement of the cargo restraint equipment within the vehicle.
Through the anti-theft plates a 13m captive cable is attached to the
internal side wall of the trailer. Shorter 3m cables are then secured to
the load restraint equipment e.g. Shoring Poles, and then attached to
the longitudinal 13m cable. Through the system of captive cables, the
load restraint equipment is secured to the vehicle but still free to
move the length of the trailer.
- Cost effective solution to secure load restraint equipment to the
- Easily installed and can be retrofitted to current fleets
- The anti-theft plate is supplied with fixing holes for screwing or
- The cable is attached to the anti-theft plate with the supplied
threaded bar and nuts.
- Stop load restraint equipment being lost or stolen from vehicles
- Easy to install and can be retrofitted
LoadLok is a European manufacturer of load securing items for road
transport. All our products excel in high durability, performance and
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us for a customized