Tie-down ratchet Carstrap for securing cars (Heavy Duty < 5 ton)
professional car distribution. The Carstrap is equipped with 811 Ratchet
with rubber handle, 1949 rotating Hooks and flexible friction sleeve.
The polyester webbing is high abrasion resistant with reinforced sides,
maximum of 4% elongation at LC.
- Rotating hooks for quick installation at the right position
- Equipped with flexible friction sleeve which is easily positioned
around the tyre
- High abrasion resistant and extremely durable polyester webbing
Norm EN 12195-2
This product is according to EN 12195-2 and can be used to secure
vehicles according to VDI 2700 Blatt 8.1 and 8.2 where the minimum
webbing width is 35mm, and the minimum LC is 1500daN.
- All load bearing parts of the complete web lashing show no evidence
of deformation or other defects that affect the function at 1,25 LC;
- The tensioning device or components with moving parts shall fully
retain its function: any permanent set in the longitudinal axis of the
webbing slot shall be less than 2 % of the width of webbing;
- No slippage of the textile webbing through the tensioning device shall
occur after settling.