Tie-down ratchet Carstrap for securing cars (Medium Duty < 3 ton)
professional car distribution. The Carstrap is equipped with short 908
Ratchet, 1948 rotating Hooks and friction material sleeve. The polyester
webbing has a maximum of 4% elongation at LC.
- Rotating hooks for quick installation at the right position
- Friction sleeve provide better grip on tyres
- Ratchet can be operated in limited space between surface and vehicle
Norm EN 12195-2
This product is according to EN 12195-2 and can be used to secure
vehicles according to VDI 2700 Blatt 8.1 where the minimum webbing width
is 35mm, and the minimum LC is 1500daN.
- All load bearing parts of the complete web lashing show no evidence
of deformation or other defects that affect the function at 1,25 LC;
- The tensioning device or components with moving parts shall fully
retain its function: any permanent set in the longitudinal axis of the
webbing slot shall be less than 2 % of the width of webbing;
- No slippage of the textile webbing through the tensioning device shall
occur after settling.