Tie-down ratchet Truckstrap for securing trucks (Heavy Duty < 5
professional truck distribution. The Truckstrap is equipped with
comfortable 811 Ratchet with rubber handle, 1949 rotating Hooks and
flexible friction sleeve. The polyester webbing has a maximum of 4%
elongation at LC.
- Rotating hooks for quick installation at the right position
- Comfortable 811 Ratchet with rubber handle
- Equipped with flexible friction sleeve which is easily positioned
around the tyre
Norm EN 12195-2
This product is according to EN 12195-2 and can be used to secure
vehicles according to VDI 2700 Blatt 8.1 and 8.2 where the minimum
webbing width is 35mm, and the minimum LC is 1500daN.
- All load bearing parts of the complete web lashing show no evidence
of deformation or other defects that affect the function at 1,25 LC;
- The tensioning device or components with moving parts shall fully
retain its function: any permanent set in the longitudinal axis of the
webbing slot shall be less than 2 % of the width of webbing;
- No slippage of the textile webbing through the tensioning device shall
occur after settling.